The kind attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the reference read above regarding E-Hazar in School Education Department., It is observed that the average teacher's attendance of 96% is a tremendous improvement in the biometric attendance of Teachers across the state. Honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has instructed to make the attendance 100%.
The remaining 4% teacher attendance not being captured is identified to be from as "NO NETWORK" schools. Since the Government has mandated to capture attendance through e- Hazar in all offices and institutions across the State it is proposed to mark bio metric attendance through offline mode for the school having no network using the regular online e-Hazar application.
in this regard an android application has been developed specially for "No Network" School for marking the bio metric attendance through offline mode. A pilot was also tested in Vizayanagaram district . It is now proposed to scale up the offline bio metric attendance system to other district across the State.
In the above context, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the filed functionaries in their districts to mark the offline attendance through the applications developed and ensure 100% attendance.
The offline bio-metric attendance process to be followed is :
- Download of offline application and start using from 01-09-2018
- Take teacher attendance twice a day
- Syncronise the offline biometric attendance to the central server from the closed connectivity available schools at least 2-3 times a week.
- User manual on offline biometric attendance is at link www .cse.ap.gov.in
- Once the offline attendance is pushed to the server, status reports can be viewed reports in www.cse.ap.gov.in.