Roles and Responsibilities of teachers in Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017, Ganitha Mela, Mathematics Day and Metric Mela
Primary Level (Metric Mela activitv - (Ganitha Sapthaham- 2017) :• Along with the above schedule conduct 'Metric Mela' at school complex on 28-12-2017.
• This is a special school complex meeting for conduct of Ganitha Sapthaham by involving all teachers and students of catchment schools on 28-12-2017.
. Each primary school should prepare different material related to Mathematics and display the same in Metric Mela at School Complex. (Example: Mathematical models, Measuring instruments, Tables, Number grids, Place Value grids etc.,)
• Teachers should train their students to participate, demonstrate and conduct their activity in Metric Mela.
• Conduct Mathematics Quiz for the students studying 4th and 5th Classes.
• School complex Head Master should take responsibility to prepare quiz questions and judges keeping in view the number of schools. (Only one team from one school can participate in Quiz)
• Invite 2 expert teachers in Mathematics from nearby school complex to act as judges.
• Select 3 best performers from Metric Mela and 3 from Mathematics Quiz and award prizes to the selected students by the judges.
• Invite parents to Metric Mela.
The day wise activities and action plan of Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017, Ganitha Mela, Mathematics Day
Mandal Educational Officer Roles and Responsibilities :
• Conduct 1-day meeting with all School Complex Headmasters to conduct Metric Mela at School Complex level by involving Cluster Schools on the occasion of Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017
• Mandal Educational Officer are take necessary actions for the effective conduct of Metric Mela activity - Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017 Primary level in all School Complex in their respective
• Inform all the Headmasters of Primary and Upper Primary Schools about the activities from 22-12-2017 to 27-12-2017 and Metric Mela at School Complex on 28-12-2017.
• This should be treated as a special School Complex meeting.
• Mandal Level Observers visit Metric Mela at School Complex level and submit their report to Mandal Educational Officer.
• Mandal Educational Officer submit School Complex level Metric Mela - Ganitha Sapthaham -2017 documentation along with proper photographs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Best Metric Mela activity - Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017 will be awarded by the Department of School Education.
• Mandal Educational Officer promote all the teachers, schools should participate in Metric Mela activity Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017.
School Complex Headmaster Roles and Responsibilities:• School Complex Headmaster should communicate the detailed Action Plan and Activities related to Metric Mela - Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017 to all Primary Schools in their
• Make arrangements to conduct all the said activities without any deviation.
• Invite Judges and Guest lecturers from near School Complex or any other place.
• Support the observer on the preparation of documentation of Metric Mela - Ganitha Sapthaham - 201 7 and submit the report to Mandal Educational Officer.
• Utilize School Complex funds for conduct of Metric Meala - Ganitha Sapthaham - 20 17.
Complete Ganitha Sapthaham - 2017, Ganitha Mela, Mathematics Day Guidelines with Rc.No.443
School Headmaster / Teacher Roles and Responsibilities:• The school Headmaster / Teacher allot work to all students prepare material by their own as per the schedule.
• Motivate the students to prepare materials during holidays.
• Prepare students to participate in Metric Mela at School Complex