1. Primary Schools :
a) Below 100 children: Rs. 1000
b) Above 100 children: Rs. 1200
2. Upper Primary Schools :
a) Below 100 children: Rs. 1200
b) Above 100 children: Rs. 1500
Therefore, all the Project Officers are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the Head Masters for the celebration of Annual Day in all the schools and also release the above-mentioned amount to the schools concerned. The expenditure may be met from the head of Composite School Grant.
School annual day celebrations grants and guidelines for Head Masters :
- All Government Primary and Upper Primary Schools in the state should organize Annual Day celebrations.
- Annual Day may be organized either before or after completion of annual examinations.
- Head Master/Teacher should prepare the documentation of Annual Day celebrations.
- Head Master/Teacher should submit a copy of the report to the School Complex for observation.
- Preferable time of Organization of the annual day would be in between 3pm and 9:30 pm.
- Invite SMC Members, parents, philanthropists, alumni and other community members for School Annual Day. Ensure involving members of all social categories.
- Donors under Badi Runam Thirchukundam (BRT) shall be specially invited and involved.
- Ensure the involvement of SMC members and all parents and appraise them on school development.
- Aware of the Right to Education Act among all the participants.
- Ensure 100% enrolment and retention of children in the age group of 6-14 years.