DSC-2018 Examination - Instructions to DEOs and observers:School Education- DSC-2018 Examination-Monitor and make arrangements for smooth conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) examination-Instructions-Issued-Regarding.
As per the discussions made by the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam at Video Conference conducted on 20.12.2018 the following instructions are issued to all the District Educational Officers and District Observers for smooth conduct of the DSC-2018.
- To provide ANM staff to the examination centers in coordination with the Health Department
- To supervise the seating plan duly maintaining minimum distance between the candidates in the examination Hall.
- During the examination any discrepancy is occurred like not display of the Questions, if any such problems, to submit the report of the number of candidates duly taking the signature of the concerned candidates along with Technical Assistant and Departmental Officer signature.
- For the convenience of the candidates all the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to inform the management of the examination centers to take action for availability of the canteen with Breakfast & Lunch.
- To allow the PHC candidates on the certificate produced duly taking the counter signature by the District Medical Health Officer (DHMO) concerned.
- The District Educational Officers of Srikakulam, Krishna, Kurnool, Khammam, Ananthapuramu and Chittoor are requested to provide the Scribes to
- the PHC candidates i.e., who are to be appeared in the examination centres of Rayagada, Berhampur, Bhuvanesw Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore respectively.
AP DSC 2018 online mock test official page
AP DSC TRT 2018 notification - SGT Question paper blueprint
AP DSC TET cum TRT 2018 Hall Tickets/admit cards Download