1. The supply of Red Gram Dal to all schools shall be commenced with effect from 01-09-2018 without fail. Ensure that the Red Gram Dal supplied by the Agencies under this contract shall conform to the standards, as specified in the Technical Specifications of the Tender Notification. Supply of stocks not confirming to specifications as indicated shall be
rejected and the Agency shall be asked to replace such stock with new stock
as per specifications. Any deviation in quality specifications is noticed missioner immediately. report the matter to the
4. Ensure that the supply of Dal shall be in air tight moisture free bags/packs. The bags shall be prone to damage or spillage o r spoilage and can be preserved for a minimum period of 45 days.
5. The supply shall be made based on monthly indent. The supply more than
one month's requirement shall be rejected. The expendit of delay in supply shall have to be borne by the bidder.
6. Ensure that date of delivery at school point shall necessarily be before 90 days from the date of expiry.
7. Ensure that the supplying ageney deliver the Dal at sehool point or at " cluster kitchens as the case may be. The transportation charges for transportation of Dal shall have to be borne by the supplying Agency.
8. The Supplying Agency shall obtain the requirement from the school/ cluster by 20th of preceding month and supply the Dal by 1 of the month. Any instances of non-receipt of Dal in time cant be entertained under any
9. The suppliers shall submit the month-wise and district-wise bills to the Commissioner of School Bducation for payment along with the counter circumstances. signature of the District Educational Officer, concerned.
Download Mid Day Meal proceedings