RMSA In-Service Teacher Training in Dasara Holidays Selection of District Resource Persons
Progs. Rc.No.5101/AWP& B/7.2/RMSA/2017dated.22-05-2018 of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Amaravati.(RMSA Budget sanction proceedings)
Procs Rc No. 451/B/C&T/SCERT/2017 dt:12.09.2018 of this office.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that it is decided to organize 5-day In-Service Teacher Training Programme at District level in
Dasara Vacation In this context a refresher course will be organized for DRPs in Telugu, Hindi English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Bio- Science, Social Studies and HeadMasters. And these trained DRPs shall act as a Resource Persons in the district level training programme.
The guidelines for selection of DRPs for in-service trainings:
- The teacher should have the attitude to act as District Resource Persons.
- The participant must have sound knowledge in content.
- The participant must possess good communication skills and technical knowledge.
- Preference should be given to module/publication and text book writer.
- Preference should be given to previous experience as resource person
- Preference should be given to the teachers who have enrolment and registration in Apex & contribution of content in the platform