Key features of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam /AP CM Yuva Nestam scheme:1. Development of employment opportunities — To reduce the menace of unemployment in the state, this is yet another innovative step, taken by the state government. This financial help is not much, but will encourage unemployed people to search for jobs or get better with training.
2. Financial support for eligible applicants — Each selected applicant will receive only Rs. woo from the Andhra Pradesh government.
3. Frequency of payment — The unemployment pension will be offered to youngsters on a monthly basis.
4. Total number of beneficiaries — It has been estimated that after the implementation of this scheme, around 12.26 lakh jobless youth of the state will receive this financial assistance from the authority.
5. Skill development training — All registered candidates will stand a chance to receive skill upgraded training. These training workshops will be organized by state government.
6. Registration site — All registrations will take place online. For this, applicant will have to the portal that will be launched by the Andhra Pradesh government .
7. On-site training — Apart from pre-job training, state government will make necessary arrangements to offer on-site of on-job training as well. This will provide applicants the chance of upgrading their skills and capabilities after joining the industry.
8. Money in bank account — There will not be any manual transfer of funds. All selected applicants must have bank accounts, as the grant amount will be transferred to their respective bank accounts. Account details of applicants will be uploaded on the scheme database. Then funds will be transferred within 15 days.
Eligibility and documents necessary for AP CM Yuva Nestham:
- Residence related criterion — There are no extra points for guessing that only legal and permanent residents of this state be allowed to get the perks of this scheme. Thus, submitting necessary residential details is also a must.
- Age related criterion — It has been mentioned in the scheme details that only those candidates will be able to take part in this scheme, which fall in the age brackets of 22 and 35 years. Thus, submitting age proof is also a must.
- For unemployed applicants only — As the scheme has been designed for unemployed or jobless applicants, enrolling candidates have to offer necessary certificates to support their claims.
- Opportunity according to qualification — The applicants must also submit their educational qualification documents. When the state government trains them and offer placement in future, these applicants will get jobs as per their education and capabilities.
- Not for PF holder — If any unemployed youth has a Provident Fund account, then he/she will not be allowed to get unemployment pension from AP government.
- Identification details — All applicants have to provide documents, which offer necessary information about their name, address, age and contact details etc. For that, submitting the photocopy of their Aadhar card is a must. Voter card and PAN card will also come in handy.
- Bank account details — As every candidate will receive the grant money in their bank account, thus, it is mandatory for these candidates to possess active bank accounts. To offer bank account details, applicants must submit the photocopy iscanned copy of the first page of the bank account passbook.
Application form and application process:
- Logon to Mukyamanthri Yuva Nestham web Portal
- Give Particulars like
- AADHAAR Number and
- Mobile Number
- An OTP will be sent to Registered Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP and Complete the Application form