Rc.No.169 - School Academic Calendar for the year 2017 - 18 - Half day Schools during summer - Certain Instructions - Issued- Reg.in view of the severe heat conditions in the State, the following instructions are issued to all Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State.
- Strictly implement the timings prescribed during the Half day schools
- Adequate drinking water should be provided in all the schools Coordinate with Gram Panchayat & RWS Department where ever and when ever required and ensure the same.
- Classes shall not be conducted in the open areas / under the trees etc., under any circumstances.
- Keep handy some Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) sachets in every school for use of Students and Teachers if suffering from Sun/ Heat Stroke with coordination of Medical & Health Department.
- Provide buttermilk during Mid Day Meals in coordination with local community/ Voluntary organisations.
- Monitor the above measures closely with Head Masters, Inspecting Officers and other officials and see that all precautions are taken to avoid any hardship to the Students/Teachers.