R.C No 3 - Implementation of Examination reforms for class X - Mandal level for verification and certification of Internal Marks of class X studentsAs per R C No 3, All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that as per reference 2 & 3 cited above Government of Andhra Pradesh. Department of School Education has decided to implement CCE pattern of Examination system for class X also. In this connection 20% of Internal Assessment Marks may be calculated from 4 Formative Assessments and 1 Summative Assessment marks.
As per the reference 3 cited above all the District Educational Officers are informed to Constitute a 3 member Mandal level Committee in all Mandals in their respective Districts for verification and certification of 20% of Internal Marks. The Committee consists of the following members for each Mandal.
Member 1 Mandal Educational Officers
Member 2 School Complex Head Master
Member 3 Senior Head Master in the Mandal.
Roles and Responsibilities of Three Man Committee:
- Mandal Educational Officer list out the schools having class X sections Recognize by the Government of Andhra Pradesh ( Nominal Roles)
- Prepare verification of 20% Internal Marks scheduled based on number of schools in the Mandal.
- All three members team should visit the all schools under all managements for verification and certification of class X Internal Marks.
- Observe the process followed in conduct of Formative and Summative Assessments in class X Formative Assessment notebooks which contains student reflections, return works. Project reports should be verified, whether the four formatives conducted and upload the marks in the website or not.
- Ask the Head Master to login in CSE website with their personal login ID and verify students marks.
- Observe validated SA-1 answer scripts and marks allotment with School Registers, online information.
- Prepare verification report in the following format. (Annexure - II )
- After verification of all the records relating to FA. SA marks entry and 20% marks calculation, 3 man Committee should issue a certificate of verification to the School Head Master. The same copy should submit to concern Dy.E.O.