Eligibility Criteria for admission in APSW Residential Educational Institutions:
- SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009.
- OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.
- During the year 2017—18 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt .of AP.
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/— per annum as per the latest income certiﬁcate issued by the Competent authority
- The students are eligible to apply for a school in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd and/or 4th i.e. during 2015-16 & 2017-18 in schools recognized by Govt. of AP. or native place as certiﬁed by the competent authority.
AP GPCET 2018 Exam Pattern(blueprint) :
- The questions will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium.
- Part-A Telugu Language 10 questions 10 Marks
- Part-B English Language 10 questions 10 Marks
- Part-C Mathematics 10 questions 10 Marks
- Part-D Environmental Studies Science -10 questions 10 Marks,Social — 10 questions 10 Marks
- Total 50 questions 50 Marks
How to Submit Online Applications of APGP CET
- All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/APTWR/MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2018-19 should apply online through any internet center or at help desk of any APSWR Institution/APTWR Institution MJPAPBCWR Institution from 22.02.2018 to 20.03.2018.
- The student should clearly mention the school to which he/she wants to join i.e., APSWR /APTWR /MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application.
- There is no registration fee for submission of application.
- The student should mention clearly the school opted in the application during submission of online application
AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment