The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh has released Medical Reimbursement facility extension G.O Rt No 459
on 22.11.2016. As per this G.O Rt No 459
, Employees Health scheme
and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 has extended up to 31.03.2017.
AP Medical Reimbursement facility extension G.O No 459 details
|AP Medical Reimbursement facility extension G.O No 459 details
- G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
- G.O.Rt.No.147, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt.26.04.2016.
- Representation from the President,Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, dt:22.09.2016.
- Representation from the Chairman, APNGO’s., Association,Andhra Pradesh, dt:23.09.2016.
Main Points of AP G.O No 459
- In the Government order 2nd read above, Government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APIMA Rules till 30.09.2016 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- In the letter 3rd & 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association and the Chairman, AP NGO’s Association, Andhra Pradesh have requested the Government to extend the above provision up to 31.03.2017 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- Government after careful examination, hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above with effect from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU.HM&FW) vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW, Dated.16.11.2016.
So finally those who are eagerly waiting for Medical Reimbursement facility extension G.O
, They can download the copy of G.O No 459
and utilize Medical Reimbursement facility.