A.P government has released G.O No 85 on 08.07.2015.As per G.O No 85 the Government has decided to make available an updated mechanism for fixation of Pay in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015G.O.MS.No.85 is for Revision of Pay Scales 2015 – Fixation of pay of employees in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – Updated Instruction for fixation of Pay in RPS 2015 and arrear claims.
G.O.No.85 details and bill preparation
- the existing facility of e-Nidhi will continue to be available for further processing of PRC claims in respect of those employees whose data is available in eNidhi as on 08.07.2015.
- Accordingly, those who have already provided data in e-Nidhi will be paid in the revised pay scales through e-Nidhi and therefore the same need not be processed through HRMS.
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officers shall register their details in e-Nidhi on or before July 20, 2015 and simultaneously log in to the HRMS package of the DTA Portal using their regular login Id and fill the data relating to all events that have relation to the drawl of arrears, in the data entry screens specially designed for the purpose in the package.
- After completing the data entry, the DDOs should press the Final Submission Button provided therein and generate the bill in three parts
- Part –I for the period from July 01, 2013 to June 01, 2014 for which the fixation is notional;
- Part – II for the period from June 02, 2014, to March 31, 2015 for which orders will be issued separately; and
- Part – III for the period from April 01, 2015 onwards payment shall be made in cash, duly making necessary deductions towards Professional Tax and the contribution towards Contributory Pension Scheme, whereverapplicable as per the revised rates.
- The DDOs then manually prepare the sanction proceedings/ orders duly obtaining the approval of the competent authority and attach copies of the same to the arrear pay bill generated through HRMS.
- The Arrear Pay Bill along with the service register of the employee with upto date entries shall be sent to the Treasury/ PAO.The Treasury / PAO shall conduct audit of the bills duly following the normal procedure inpassing the bills and with reference to the entries in the service register.
- However, the instructions above are not applicable to the employees whose salary bills are presented to the Assistant Pay and Accounts Officer (W&P) / Pay and Accounts Officer (W&P), under the control of the Director of Works Accounts, AP. In respect of these employees, the DDOs shall process the cases manually and present the bills following the normal procedure.
- The arrears amount admitted in audit shall be transferred directly to the bank account of the employee concerned through ECS / e-Payments mode.
Download copy of A.P-G.O-NO-85