The government of A.P has released GO.NO.46 about PRC-2015.The G.O.No.46 about revision of pay scales in A.P PRC-2015 main points are as follows
The Revised Master scale in new PRC 2015 OF A.P
- the Revised Master Scale shall have 32 grades, as they are segments of the revised Master Scale
- The Government orders that the pay of the employee in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be notionally fixed with effect from 01.07.2013.
- However, the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014.
- The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be paid in cash for month of April 2015 onwards.
- Separate orders will be issued detailing the modality for payment of arrears of salary in Revised Scales of Pay 2015 for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015.
- The Interim Relief (IR) paid from January 01, 2014 to June 01, 2014 shall not be recovered.
- The Interim Relief paid for the period from June 02, 2014 onwards shall be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of implementation of Revised Scales of Pay 2015.
- The Interim Relief shall not be included as Pay for the purpose of fixation in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015.
- It is ordered that the employees, who are currently enjoying the benefits of Automatic Advancement Scheme, shall have their pay fixed in the corresponding revised scales of Automatic Advancement grades in accordance with these instructions.
Government orders that the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 will not be applicable to the following:
- The teaching and other staff in Government Colleges, including Medical Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges who are drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE Pay Scales;
- Officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Service and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service who are governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions;
- Members of All India Services (AIS);
- Persons re-employed before July 01, 2013, and are continuing on reemployment beyond that date;
- Separate orders will be issued with regard to application of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to Officers and Staff of the High Court of the Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The Fixation of pay of all eligible employees shall be done and the claims for arrears of pay and arrears in Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be processed through the “Human Resources Management (HRM)”, Module of the “Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS)”.
Download The master scales of all 32 grades and full details of A.P prc 2015
The above details of A.P PRC 2015 were available in G.O.NO 46 and the remaining H.R.A details of A.P PRC 2015 in G.O.No 48, C.C.A details of A.P PRC 2015 in G.O.No 49,D.A details of A.P PRC 2015 in G.O.No 47 will be posted in our next posts.