- Dear friends S.S.A,(A.P) officials released Student promotion list proformas and guidelines
- In this Student promotion list guidelines they informed that two levels.
Primary Level (1 to 5 classes)
- Consider 4 general subjects only i.e Telugu,English,Maths,E.V.S
- There is no need consider co-curricular subjects at Primary Level.
- As last year calculate F.A-4 and S.A-3 marks only.
- We have to note Each subject F.A-4 for 50 marks and S.A-3 for 50 marks Totals 100 marks in Student promotion list proforma.
Upper Primary Level (6 to 8 classes)
- Consider 6 general subjects at 6th and 7th classes i.e Telugu,Hindi,English,Maths,Science,Social Studies
- Consider 7 general subjects in 8th class i.e Telugu,Hindi,English,Maths,N.S,P.S,Social Studies
- With above general subjects we have to include 4 co-curricular subjects in 6th,7th and 8th classes.
- We have to note Each general subject F.A-4 for 50 marks and S.A-3 for 50 marks Totals 100 marks and Each co-curricular subject 50 marks Student promotion list proforma.
|Guidelines for Student Promotion list|
|Primary School student promotion list proforma|
|UpperPrimary School student promotion list proforma|
|Total school abstract|
|already I posted cce smart table very useful to fill these promotion list proformas.|
here are ready to print proformas
1) PRIMARY PROMOTION LIST PROFORMA
2)UPPER PRIMARY PROMOTION LIST PROFORMA
3) TOTAL SCHOOL ABSTRACT PROFORMA
so dear friends these are empty proformas very useful to those teachers who want to fill up manually .
I will update promotion list software very soon.