A.P government has released G.O.MS.no.22 on 29.04.2015.As per G.O.MS.no.22-some amendment Orders were Issued in the admission pattern of A.P Model Schools
- G.O.Ms.No.17, Education (SE-Prog.I) Department.
- From the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad Lr.No.C.No.550/B1/APMS/RMSA/2015, dated:21-02-2015.
- In the G.O.1st read above,Government issued Guidelines and procedure for admission of students into Model Schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh from the Academic Year 2013-14.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad keeping in view of the disadvantages in admitting students in Model Schools by drawl of lots for English Medium Quality Education and also the difficulties involved in selecting the students at least certain minimum required skills for the class admitted into, has proposed to issue certain amendments to the guidelines and procedure issued in the reference 1st read above.
- After careful examination of the proposal of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, Government hereby issue the following amendment to the guidelines and procedure prescribed in the G.O. 1st read above.
To view full content of this table you may scroll left or right
|2||It is also proposed that admissions for classes VI, VII, VIII shall be done as per the provisions of RTE act XXXV of 2009 and procedure followed by APREIS will be adopted, admissions into Junior Intermediate shall be based on the marks scored in the SSC Examination in the order of Merit.||It is proposed that admission for classes VI to X shall be done as per the procedure followed by APREIS. While doing this, the candidates from the same Mandal where Model School is functioning, will be given preference. Admissions will be done on the basis of a written test.
Admissions into Junior Intermediate shall be based on the marks scored in the SSC Examination.
|5(e)||The lists of applicants class wise and reserved community wise will be sent to the selection committee for drawl of lots or selection by merit as per marks scored in SSC for the purpose of Intermediate Admissions through the Convener Principal of Model Schools and the Principal of the model School of the Mandal shall participate in the selections for admissions as member when the item of admission work for that school is being taken up.||For admission into Classes VI to X, all the eligible applicants will be allowed for a written test on the prescribed date and time to select the candidates on merit and reservations prescribed. The convener Principal of Model Schools (Nominated) and Principal of the Model School of the respective Mandal shall participate and finalize the selections.
The same procedure will be followed for Intermediate admissions based on merit of marks scored in SSC. The Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad shall take steps to give notification with Schedule of Syllabi, Examination Centers, Receiving Applications, Conduct of Written test, valuation (OMR Sheets) and preparation of selection lists etc till completion of admissions.
|5(g)||The selection of the students will be made through a committee formed under the Chairmanship of Addl.Joint Collector of the district either at a central place on one or more days or at different places depending on the number of schools located in the District. The constitution of the committee shall be as below:
a. Additional Joint Collector
(Education) – Chairman.
b. District Educational Officer –
c. Regional Inspecting Officer,
BIE – Member.
d. Deputy Educational Officer
RMSA – member.
|The Convener Principal (Nominated) after preparing the list of selected candidates submits the selection lists to the District Selection Committee under the Chairmanship of the Addl. Joint Collector and with the following members for final approval.
|5(h)||The Committee will draw the lots in presence of parents / public representative to ensure complete transparency in selection of students for admissions.||Deleted|
as per G.O.MS.no.22,The above order shall come into force from the Academic year 2015-16.